Become part of Lundbeck's professional network to stay up-to-date with our worldwide career opportunities.Go to LinkedIn
Specialist Representative - South Sydney
New South Wales
New South Wales
25 October 2020
Are you passionate about driving sales? Are you an individual with a mindset that focuses on not where we currently are, but where we are headed? Are you passionate about working for an organisation that is committed to developing and providing innovative treatments for brain disease?
We are currently looking for a qualified Specialist Representative to join the Lundbeck Australian Sales team. This position is permanent full-time based in South Sydney covering a section of a metropolitan and regional area of New South Wales. The employee will report to the Regional Sales Manager. The Representative is part of a state team with the goal of being highly effective, motivated, innovative and collaborative in order to achieve sales objectives for Lundbeck Australia.
The successful candidate will represent Lundbeck and be responsible for promoting and supporting our products mainly in the public psychiatry sector, to consistently deliver high customer value and achieve strong customer engagement.
Achievement of Sales objectives
- Achieve territory sales objectives for all Lundbeck promoted products.
- Implement territory plan of action, including field call activities as established by the sales and marketing teams for each defined cycle.
- Fully understand and promote Lundbeck, using sales cycle promotional material in a timely and professional manner.
- Execute tailored call preparation and call review process (pre-call planning, setting objectives, post-call analysis).
- In accordance with the sales function plan and the Regional Sales Manager, develop and revisit regularly a territory business plan to optimize growth opportunities and achieve sales.
- Identify and implement key tactics to maximize territory selling efforts.
- Manage field budget adequately to optimize reach and effective customer interaction of targeted customers.
- Continuously gather insights in territory through interactions with customers and adapt tactics and drive growth.
- Work with state team members, including Medical Science Liaison to offer tailored solutions in response to the health care professional’s needs and support territory growth.
Administration and Corporate Compliance
- Update and maintain the key client target list by entering accurate prescribing information, mailing and contact addresses, call history, current call activity; and future call planning.
- Use the CRM (Customer Relations Management System) to ensure that field activities are captured and documented.
- Timely use of the company’s expense reporting system in a timely manner.
- Satisfy Lundbeck Australia processes and business needs in a cost efficient and timely manner.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, the ability to work independently, and has proven experience delivering against objectives. The candidate must have a sense of humour. The ability to build relationships across all levels of an organisation, and highly developed organisational skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will ideally have following qualifications:
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business administration. Medicines Australia accreditation .
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the Australian pharmaceutical industry.
- CNS/psychiatry experience will be well regarded.
- Ease with the use of technology (ie: iPad, apps, etc.) including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Key account management experience, strong business acumen and analytical skill.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits and our organisation is open, fun, collaborative and professional.
This is an exciting, challenging and demanding role and we will be looking both internally and externally for the right candidate.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain diseases. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at disorders such as depression and anxiety, psychotic disorders, epilepsy, Huntington’s, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. Lundbeck’s pipeline consists of several mid- to late- stage development programmes. Lundbeck employs more than 5800 people worldwide, 2,000 of whom are based in Denmark. We have employees in 57 countries, and our products are registered in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in Denmark, China and the United States and production facilities in Italy, France, Mexico, China and Denmark. Lundbeck generated revenue of approximately DKK 15 billion in 2012.
Lundbeck Australia is a progressive, international, research based pharmaceutical company with the following objective: To improve the quality of life of people suffering from psychiatric and neurological illnesses.
For additional information we encourage you to visit our local site www.lundbeck.com/au or our corporate site www.lundbeck.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Stay updated with the latest news and conversations around Lundbeck and our business.Go to Twitter
Phishing Scam Alert
Lundbeck takes the security and privacy of our applicants seriously, and we want you to be aware of employment-related “phishing” scams. These scams may involve outreach from individuals or organizations falsely claiming to represent Lundbeck recruitment. Please be aware:
- — All correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address
- — Lundbeck will never charge candidates an advance fee of any kind
- — Lundbeck will never extend an offer of employment without conducting a thorough recruitment process
If you receive such messages, or if you have disclosed any information to an individual or website you do not trust, please consider reporting this to your local law enforcement agency.