As a leading research company, we value our collaboration with academia, whether it be universities or other educational institutions around the world.Read more
Besides the individual package Lundbeck offers a wide range of benefits, which are negotiated locally by our subsidiaries and adapted to local conditions. If you would like to know more about the employee benefits offered by a particular Lundbeck subsidiary, please click on "Lundbeck worldwide" in the top right corner.
Lundbeck employees in Denmark (Headquarters) are offered a variety of benefits. These include:
- Pension and insurance: Pension scheme, pension advice, 24-hour accident insurance, health insurance, and critical illness insurance.
- Health-related: Canteen, massage, Lundbeck Sport (on-site sports centre in Valby), and Health, Safety & Environment focus & initiatives.
- Holidays and time off: 5 weeks holiday, 5 bonus holidays, time off for visiting doctor/dentist, 2 weeks’ paternity leave, 14 weeks’ paid maternity leave, 12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
- Work-related: Education/courses, flexible benefits, e.g. mobile and PC, transportation, Performance evaluation & feedback, and an Individual Development Plan.
- Family and leisure time: Shorter waiting times for childcare in Valby, discounts at various attractions, art society, Logbuy discount agreements, take away from the canteen, dry cleaning and more.