© Copyright 2020 Lundbeck. All rights reserved. UBR-C-100133v6 (D) and UBR-C-100134v6 (M)
At Lundbeck, we are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. Inspired and driven by this purpose, we are committed to making a difference by developing therapies for complex brain diseases. We understand that our corporate social responsibility extends beyond the medicines we make. We are committed to giving back to the community in a responsible and appropriate way.
There are two types of contributions that Lundbeck supports: sponsorships and charitable donations.
Sponsorships are funding opportunities offered by a 3rd party (other than education grants, fellowships, or other medical funding requests) that also present a tangible benefit to Lundbeck.
Tangible benefits further Lundbeck’s business or policy goals and include, but are not limited to journal/newsletter advertisements, exhibit space, banner advertisements, tickets or registrations to a gala, etc., and branding on items associated with the event.
Simple corporate recognition (e.g., placement of a company logo on a brochure, podium or website, honorable mentions or verbal/written announcements) does not constitute tangible benefit.
Examples of sponsorships are:
- Local awareness walks
- Community education events
- National meeting or program sponsorships
To submit a request for sponsorship funding, please click here.
Charitable donations are financial or in-kind contributions to a non-profit (i.e. a 501(c)(3) organization) where the primary purpose of the contribution or donation is charitable and the donation is not in exchange for any service or tangible benefit to Lundbeck.
Lundbeck may receive corporate recognition in connection with a charitable donation (e.g., placement of Lundbeck’s corporate logo (i.e., website, event, podium, brochure, honorable mentions or verbal/written thank you announcements). Charitable contributions can only have corporate recognition and no other tangible benefits. Some charitable donations may be eligible to be funded by the Lundbeck US Charitable Fund. Decisions regarding the funding entity are made prior to approval of a request and require the use of different logos in program materials.
Examples of charitable donations are:
- Humanitarian and other social programs
- Healthcare-related programs
- Science, culture and arts education
- Events that serve the communities where Lundbeck personnel work and live
To submit a request for a charitable donation, please click here.
Lundbeck considers project-specific or general support funding requests to organizations whose missions align with Lundbeck’s focus in the following areas:
- Neurology: Alzheimer’s Disease, Epilepsy, Huntington’s Disease, Migraine, neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension (nOH), Neuropathic Pain, Parkinson’s Disease, Tourette syndrome
- Psychiatry: Borderline Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Psychosis, and Schizophrenia
- Organizations whose mission is in line with Lundbeck objectives
Please note: The information presented on this page does not apply to Lundbeck’s Medical Educational Grants Program. For more information about the Medical Educational Grants Program, please click here. Also, if you represent an independent charitable patient assistance organization, please email your request to LuUS_Charitable_Fund@lundbeck.com.
In general, Lundbeck does not provide funding for the following requests:
- Request where Lundbeck is asked to be sole supporter or provide more than 1/3 of overall program budget
- Request where Lundbeck would provide greater than or equal to 25% of the requester’s overall budget in a 12-month period
- The requester would use funds for a Health Care Provider (HCP), HCP practice or Health Care Organization (HCO); an entity owner/controlled by these individuals; an agent or vendor acting on behalf of these individuals or a non-profit charity in support of these individuals
- Request is associated with a disease that is not consistent with an on-label disease of an FDA approved Lundbeck product
- Request is not compliant with applicable federal and state laws, the PhRMA code and Lundbeck’s policies.
- Requests from organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
- To submit a request for sponsorship funding, please click here.
- To submit a request for a charitable donation, please click here.
Click on the link to the appropriate request form (sponsorship or charitable donation). This electronic form requires you fill out basic contact and event information, and then upload appropriate supporting documents, including W9 and event brochures/agenda/flyer. You will also be asked to attest to a few statements about the nature of the request.
- Please make sure you have all information ready before starting the request form, as there is no way to save a request and come back to it at a later time.
- Requester name, phone, email
- Organization name, address, phone
- Tax ID
- Funding history
- Partner entities associated with the request, if applicable
- Organization purpose
- Event description, including participants, HC topic, use of requested funds (incl.# and description of attendees, topic(s), use of funds)
- W-9 form (current year)
- Event brochure or other background documentation about the event
- 501c3 documentation (required for charitable donation requests)
- Detailed budget (if >$15,000)
- Tangible Benefits offered to Lundbeck (for sponsorships)
After you submit your contribution request via the online portal form, you will see a pop-up message notification that your request has been successfully received.
Once the request has been approved, you will receive an email notification with a request to sign and return a Letter of Agreement (LOA) and provide your electronic banking information (secure server). Once the LOA and banking information is provided, we will initiate a wire transfer payment and you will receive an email notification when that has been completed.
- Again, please make sure you have all information ready before starting the request form.
- Upload any supporting documentation that would be helpful in assessing the request. Please include all details about your request in the form, but if you have an event flyer, brochure or any other materials outlining the levels of funding, please upload, although not required.
- Lundbeck will make every attempt to review and respond to each request within 60 calendar days.
- Lundbeck reserves the right to decline a request for any reason.
- All notifications about the status of funding requests will be sent by email.
- In the event that the program is cancelled through no fault of Lundbeck or the specific funds granted by Lundbeck are not used for the program, the recipient will notify Lundbeck in writing of such cancellation or non-use of funds and the recipient will return all funds to Lundbeck not used for the program, within sixty (60) days of the date of the program.
For any Lundbeck contribution questions not answered by viewing this website, please email Lundbeckcontributions@lundbeck.com.
Use of Lundbeck Logos
Requester agrees to use the appropriate Lundbeck logo according to the instructions provided by the LOA.
- There are two possible logos associated with funding requests, 1) the Lundbeck logo and 2) the Lundbeck US Charitable Fund logo. Guidance will be given on which logo to use upon approval of the funding request.