For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of brain science. We are committed to providing transformative therapies for brain diseases, and we are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health so every person can be their best. The unmet need in brain disease is vast, but we strive to see the person behind the disease, and we have deep connections with the communities we serve. In the United States, our 900+ employees stand shoulder-to-shoulder with patients, families and caregivers impacted by brain diseases.
What sets us apart:
Research: A deep pipeline – 100 percent targeted to brain disease, with focus on uncovering the underlying biology of challenging disorders. Learn more
Patients: A passion for patients that binds us together and drives us to act with urgency to address unmet medical needs today and into the future. Learn more
Partnerships: A long history of successful and diverse partnerships. Learn more
Lundbeck US Fast Facts
- — Largest affiliate of H. Lundbeck A/S
- — Global headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark
- — U.S. headquarters located in Deerfield, Ill. (suburban Chicago)
- — U.S. R&D Hub, the Lundbeck La Jolla Research Center, in Southern California
- — Operations in Bothell, Wash., at Lundbeck Seattle BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.
- — Approximately 900 U.S. employees
- — Marketed pharmaceuticals in depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension (nOH)
- — Engaged in research collaborations with industry partners, academic institutions and government agencies
- — Deeply committed to our patient communities, with close ties to patient advocacy organizations in our focus areas
- — Ranked first in corporate reputation among leading pharmaceutical companies by patient groups
We support our patient communities.
Lundbeck walks the talk, supporting patient communities wherever we can make a difference.