For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research. We are committed to developing and providing innovative therapies that improve the quality of life for people affected by psychiatric and neurological disorders. When we assess a medical condition, we see the person behind the disease, and we have deep connections with the communities we serve. In the United States, our 900+ employees stand shoulder-to-shoulder with patients, families and caregivers impacted by brain disorders.
What sets us apart:
Research: A deep pipeline – 100 percent targeted to psychiatry and neurology – in challenging areas like depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer’s disease. Learn more
Patients: A passion for patients that binds us together and drives us to act with urgency to address unmet medical needs today and into the future. Learn more
Partnerships: A long history of successful and diverse partnerships. Learn more
Lundbeck US Fast Facts
- — Largest affiliate of H. Lundbeck A/S
- — Global headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark
- — U.S. headquarters located in Deerfield, Ill. (suburban Chicago)
- — Approximately 900 U.S. employees
- — Marketed pharmaceuticals in depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease
- — Engaged in research collaborations with industry partners, academic institutions and government agencies
- — Deeply committed to our patient communities, with close ties to patient advocacy organizations in our focus areas
- — Ranked first in corporate reputation among leading pharmaceutical companies by patient groups
We support our patient communities.
Lundbeck walks the talk, supporting patient communities wherever we can make a difference.