© Copyright 2020 Lundbeck. All rights reserved. UBR-C-100133v6 (D) and UBR-C-100134v6 (M)
Consistent with this vision, Lundbeck will consider funding educational grants that support independent accredited and nonaccredited medical education for healthcare professionals.
An important part of our commitment is supporting the dissemination of scientific and educational medical information to enhance the quality of medical care with the ultimate goal of benefitting patients.
All medical education grant requests should be submitted and completed on the website at least 60 days prior to the activity start date. Responsibility and control over the selection, content, faculty, educational methods, materials, and venue for an independent medical education event belongs solely to the organizers of the event. Lundbeck will not provide any advice or guidance to the independent medical education provider (even if asked) regarding the content or faculty for any program that has received funding.
Lundbeck will consider funding requests in the following disease states:
Lundbeck and our Alliance partners are accepting grant requests for the below therapeutic areas, IME grant requests in areas and diseases outside of those listed generally will not be considered.
Please follow these steps to process your grant request through Lundbeck’s online grant management portal:
- Review Lundbeck’s areas of interest, grant guidelines, checklist and letter of agreement.
- Complete the new user registration process if this is the first time using the portal. Otherwise, log in with the email address you used during registration.
- Complete the application and upload required supporting documentation.
- Accept the disclaimer and submit your application.
- Receive decision notification.
Independent Medical Education is awarded in support of high quality, independent educational programs and materials which demonstrate the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes. Each educational grant awarded must adhere to and be compliant with the following:
- FDA Final Guidance on Industry-Supported Scientific and Educational Activities
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Guidelines
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- American Medical Association (AMA) Ethical Guidelines for Gifts to Physicians from Industry
- Other relevant guidelines and regulations
All requests for financial support from appropriate third-party providers of education to healthcare professionals must be submitted through Lundbeck’s Contribution Portal.
Grants are awarded at the sole discretion of Lundbeck LLC. We reserve the right to decline any grant request. Education grant requests are evaluated strictly on their merti and ailgnment with Lundbeck's overall strategy.
Grant funding or in-kind support must not be used for anything outside of the approved request and fees must be reasonable and customary.
All transfers of value to covered recipients (physicians, teaching hospitals, and fellows) may be reported and posted unless exempted from reporting per the Physician Payment Sunshine Act of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Grants and other funding are not provided to reward, encourage or induce any healthcare professional or entity to purchase, prescribe, use or recommend Lundbeck products.
For any medical education questions not answered by viewing this website, please contact the Lundbeck Grants Office by calling 844-634-7867 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 2-3 business days for a response to your email inquiry.