Organization and Ownership

How We are Organized

Lundbeck has been listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen since 1999. Our largest shareholder is the Lundbeck Foundation, which annually distributes around DKK 500 million for various research grants. The Foundation owns roughly 70% of the shares in Lundbeck, while the remaining 30% are traded on the stock exchange.

Lundbeck’s Executive Management team consists of 8 members, led by Deborah Dunsire, President & CEO.

These nine members - six external directors and three Lundbeck employees - bring deep industry knowledge and solid management experience to our Board of Directors.

Our business

We have six core business units including:


  • Research and Development 
  • Product Development & Supply 
  • Commercial Operations 
  • Corporate Business Development and Strategy 
  • Corporate Functions
  • People and Communication

More from Lundbeck

Corporate Governance

Our framework of rules and principles for sustainable value creation.

Lundbeck Foundation

The Lundbeck Foundation has brought discoveries to life for more than 60 years.

Our Leadership

A decision-making body made up of a two-tier management structure.