1 lutego 2019
We are currently looking for a focused, passionate, and responsible communications specialist whose knowledge and expertise will contribute to our mission. Why don’t you join us and feel the difference?
We can offer you:
- Ambitious, meaningful work for high performers who look for inspiring purpose in their professional life
- Accessible and visible leaders ready for an open dialog
- Numerous growth opportunities in a form of professional training, language classes, education and certificate reimbursement as well as assignments and talent programs
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- A good work-life balance and an intimate working atmosphere
- Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office and well-equipped relax rooms and massages to help you stay focused in the office
- Robust integration and event framework, including sports teams and a bike-to-work program
- Top-notch equipment
- Multikafeteria benefit program
- Life insurance and private healthcare package
Required skills and experience:
- Two to five years of relevant communications experience, preferably within multinational organizations
- Proven writing, editing, and proofreading skills and strong command of English grammar and punctuation
- Strong drive to work creatively and craft compelling content in a variety of formats
- Good understanding of social media and general communications best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with stakeholders from across levels and functions
- Proficiency with intranet platforms and Microsoft Office 365 suite
About the position:
The Communications Specialist will support the development and execution of communications and change management projects at Lundbeck GBS Krakow and for teams in Denmark
- Contribution to the creation of the annual communications plan and responsibility for its execution
- Ad-hoc support upon management request and as per needs
- Daily update and management of internal communications channels (email, newsletter, events, intranet, TV, Yammer, SharePoint)
- Content creation for a variety of mediums (digital, print, events, competitions, social media, engagement decks, briefings, talking points) to support employee engagement and the company’s strategy
- Coordination of employee events and engagements, including CSR initiatives
- Tracking and measurement of communications channels and projects
- Taking the lead in preparing communications collateral from initial draft through the publication
- Seeking and acting on feedback to continuously improve where necessary
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.