Become part of Lundbeck's professional network to stay up-to-date with our worldwide career opportunities.Go to LinkedIn
Finance and Business Support Controller
31 March 2019
We are looking for a Finance and Business Support Controller to join the Business Area Nordics/Baltics for a temporary position, initially covering 14 months. The Business Area includes the countries of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. We are close to 75 people across the countries.
The Finance and Business Support Controller reports to the Finance Director BA Nordics/Baltics. The position is based in Valby, Denmark, where you will be part of the BA team.
Your Job and Key Responsibilities
As Finance and Business Support Controller you will be supporting and working closely with the Finance Director regarding financial reporting, planning and analysis for the whole BA Nordics/Baltics.
- have independent responsibilities as business partner to local stakeholders in BA Nordics/Baltics
- be the key driver of the sales forecasting process and analysis
- be supporting the business with analysis and reports and be a key player in preparing the SG&A Forecast and Budget for the countries
- be “The linking pin” between the BA Office, local country and GBS (Global Business Service Center)
- be supporting Global and Local needs for details and documentation with regard to: statutory reporting and corporate compliance and policies.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Higher education in finance, accounting or business administration at bachelor or master’s level
- Solid knowledge and experience within finance functions and general finance processes, tools and methods
- Financial and Analytical thinking and mindset, based on solid accounting skills
- Structured and process-oriented, with an eye for the deadlines
- Well organized and able to see the bigger picture
- Flexible mindset, and open to change
- Self-driven and likes to take initiative
- Experience from working with SAP ERP system. We use SAP Analysis for Office and BPC as planning and reporting platform.
- High proficiency in English and one of the Nordic languages: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
- Experience from working across cultures
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to travel, mainly in the BA countries.
For further information, please contact Thomas Bay Wedeby on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3083 2861. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than on 31 March 2019.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Stay updated with the latest news and conversations around Lundbeck and our business.Go to Twitter