Lundbeck’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy supports our commitment to act responsibly and is an integral part of our Code of Conduct and sustainability framework. Lundbeck aims to be an attractive workplace. Therefore managers, employees and HSE professionals collaborate across the organization to protect the environment and provide a safe and healthy work environment.
Our ambition is to be among the leading pharmaceutical companies in the fields of health, safety and environment.
To reach our ambition we:
• Comply with applicable legislation and guidelines
• Prevent HSE risks and incidents
• Minimize consumption, emission and waste
• Promote a HSE culture where we take preventive actions and care for each other
• Implement continuous improvements
• Integrate HSE considerations in decision making throughout the value chain
• Engage with our suppliers to improve their HSE performance
• Maintain open and honest dialogue with stakeholders to strengthen collaboration