Please note that some job ads are only available in local languages.
(Montreal, Quebec) Canada
13 June 2017
We are looking for a qualified Senior Product Manager, Trintellix to join the Lundbeck Canada Marketing team within the CNS Business Unit. This position is permanent full-time and is located at our Montreal Head Office. The employee will report to Barry Squires, Brand Director, Trintellix and Established brands.
The Senior Product Manager, Trintellix® reports to the Brand Director, Trintellix & Established Brands and is responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated marketing plan that supports both Trintellix® and established brands in the mood disorders product portfolio. The Senior Product Manager communicates the marketing strategy to the sales and training team and develops short and long-term revenue forecasts. He/she is also responsible for supervising the activities of the Trintellix® Brand and must be a critical thinker, with solid leadership skills and strong marketing acumen and experience.
Product Management (40%)
• Implement an integrated marketing plan (includes advertising and promotion, direct marketing, sampling, social media, public relations, etc.).
• Communicate the marketing strategy to those who are responsible for its execution (e.g. sales & training).
• Select, brief, monitor and manage suppliers contracted to provide services.
• Manage the approved promotional budget and take responsibility for quarterly budget estimates and business updates.
Business Planning (25%)
• Develop an integrated marketing plan (includes advertising and promotion, direct marketing, sampling, continuing health education, market access support, market research, clinical and public relation activities).
• Manage the internal commercial planning process for Trintellix (meetings, consultations, strategy sessions, timeline, etc.).
Forecasting & Market Research (10%)
• Develop short and long-term revenue forecasts
• Lead the development and assist in the execution of market research activities designed to support and validate marketing initiatives.
Brand Leadership (20%)
• Manage and coordinate Trintellix® and Mood Disorder product projects and activities.
• Work collaboratively with another co-worker (Product Mgr.) to help drive the Trintellix Brand and overall CNS portfolio results.
• Be the internal Brand Champion for the Trintellix® Brand with cross functional team members.
Professional Development (5%)
• Invest time and energy into professional development.
-Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business Administration, Life Sciences or equivalent.
-Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a position in Marketing within the Canadian pharmaceutical industry.
-Knowledge of the Central Nervous System (CNS) market.
-Good communication skills.
-Proficiency in Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
-Bilingualism (French & English), oral and written is an asset.
-Results oriented – organization, motivation and tenacity
-Critical thinking and analysis
-Persistence and follow-through
-Leadership & Creativity
-Normal office conditions - Yes
-Evening/weekend commitments - Yes
- Travel commitments - Yes
-% travel required 20%-25%
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are alcohol dependence, Alzheimer’s disease, bipolar disorder, depression/anxiety, epilepsy, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia and symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension (NOH).
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with brain disease and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with brain disease – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
In 2015, Lundbeck can celebrate its 100th anniversary. During the past century, millions of people have been treated with our therapies. It is complex and challenging to develop improved treatments for brain disease, but we keep our focus: There is still so much we need to achieve in the next 100 years to ensure a better life for people living with brain disease.
Our approximately 6,000 employees in 57 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China, Denmark and the United States and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated core revenue of DKK 13.5 billion in 2014 (EUR 1.8 billion; USD 2.4 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders.
Become part of Lundbeck's professional network to stay up-to-date with our worldwide career opportunities.Go to LinkedIn
Stay updated with the latest news and conversations around Lundbeck and our business.Go to Twitter
Learn about our disease areas and hear stories by patients living with psychiatric and neurological disorders.Go to YouTube