“Work smarter, not harder”
Current position at Lundbeck
Head of Department, Group Controlling
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Nordic Controller and Market Intelligence Manager, BASF
- Nordic Controller and Executive Assistant, BASF
- Business Analyst, Microsoft
I work in Corporate Finance where we aim for financial excellence. We will accomplish this by establishing efficient processes, having a high performance culture, initiating professional partnerships and by providing trustworthy and relevant information. The overall objective is to influence decisions that increase shareholder value.
My first impression of Lundbeck was that of a company with very dedicated employees. My colleagues were interested in giving me a good start in order for me to quickly adapt to the company, and this was done in a highly professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Focused and specialised company that will make a difference.
- Great colleagues with high spirits.
- Attractive company in an exciting industry.